Posts tagged WATOBO
Recently BackTrack4-R2 has been released with lot of updates,but i was not able to find the Awesome tool Watobo which i have been using in lot of Web Application Security Assessment,So today we will know how to install this tool on Bt box.run the below commands from the terminal
gem install rubgems-update -v 1.3.4
gem install hoe
gem install fxruby
install the firefox extension from here
Download the latest watobo version
Done watobo is ready on BT4-RC2
The most important advantages are:
* WATOBO can perform vulnerability checks out of the box.
* WATOBO supports Inline De-/Encoding, so you don’t have to copy strings to a transcoder and back again. Just do it inside the request/response window with a simple mouse click.
* WATOBO has smart filter functions, so you can find and navigate to the most interesting parts of the application easily.
* WATOBO is written in (FX)Ruby and enables you to define your own checks
* WATOBO is free software ( licensed under the GNU General Public License Version 2)
check the Project details here